- 3 Red Roses
- 3 Yellow Roses
- 2 White Roses
- 2 Pink Roses
- Red Packing Paper
- Mixed Colour Ribbons
- Green Fillers
- The world's most expensive rose is a 2006 variety by famed rose breeder David Austin that was christened Juliet. Breeding the rose took a total 15 years and cost 5 million dollars!
- The Ribbons can be saved and used later for decorating gifts!
- Green Fillers may vary as per local and seasonal availability.
- Due to government policies, non woven fabric which is used to wrap this bouquet will be substituted by paper wrapping in Mumbai, Pune & Bangalore
- Country of Origin: India
- The image displayed is indicative in nature. Actual product may vary in shape or design as per the availability.
- Flowers may be delivered in fully bloomed, semi-bloomed or bud stage.
- The chosen delivery time is an estimate and depends on the availability of the product and the destination to which you want the product to be delivered.
- Since flowers are perishable in nature, we will be able to attempt delivery of your order only once. The delivery cannot be redirected to any other address.
- This product is hand delivered and will not be delivered along with courier products.
- Occasionally, substitution of flowers is necessary due to temporary and/or regional unavailability issues.
- When your flowers arrive, just trim the stems and add water. Re-cut 1-2” of the stems at a 45 degree angle.
- Use a clean vase and clean water.
- Remove the leaves below the water line but do not remove all leaves along the stem length.
- Check the water level daily and replenish as needed.
- Don’t place flowers in direct sunlight or near any other source of excessive heat.
- All flowers benefit from a daily mist of water.
- Enjoy your flowers!
Customization and Branding
We curate the perfect products for your audience and occasion—then customise them with your brand.Branding your gift is going the extra mile to make sure your message is coming across.
Different way of customisation :
- Screen Printing
- Glass Etching
- Leather Debossing
- Digital Printing
Kindly connect to our expert to discuss about your branding and customisation over the product.
Branding and customisation charges additional as applicable.
Terms and Conditions ( Product )
- Pricing mentioned are for a certain MOQ and changes for every ordered quantity.
- Price of the product does vary with quantity, please contact for precise quotation. ( This is just projected pricing )
- GST charges additional as applicable
- Product is subjected to availability. ( Connect us for the available lead time )
From identifying and customizing the perfect gift through sourcing and fulfillment all the way to wrapping, delivering and tracking.
Email us at email@example.com with any questions or call +918867037653. We would be happy to answer your questions and set up a meeting with you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.